Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Favorite Houses in Ocean Springs

There are so many unique houses in Mississippi. These are just one of the many architectural designs that fancy my eyes. They are simple and unique in this location. We drove by the East Beach and Front Beach in Biloxi, Mississippi and I can't help myself but took these pictures. This is the favorite house of my husband. Probably, I will build him one like this when we go back to the Philippines. But, I will make it a vacation rental when we return back to the US. This is really a nice looking house built on the beach area. Its full view from the terrace would be the Gulf of Mississippi. The original house looks like this but was destroyed by hurricane Katrina. That's the history of this house.
I like the house below because you can see this often in the movies, right? Ocean Springs and Biloxi are places in Mississippi that has rich in history. You can see some of the architectural designs would bring you back during the French Colonization.
I like the simplicity of this house and the two colors. This house has the old and contemporary look in it. Most properties here have no fence yet, this house had one. I prefer to have one myself.
This house is located in the East Beach area in Ocean Springs. All the descending area on its front is planted with blooming flowers. This is really my best favorite among these houses.

5 comments:

  1. i like the first house as a vacation house. it is so simple, i can feel the fresh air right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakita ko na naman mga dream vacay house ko dito!!! :) weeeeeeh thanks for posting again ams ganda

    how are u?? long time no hear ah

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ang 1st house para vacation then yong 3rd pic, nice nako na sundugon kay mag patayo ra ba ko bahay next year. type nako ng front style nya..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the 1st house to be a vacation house too. looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,

    I don't like the 3rd house. Perhaps because there are some bushes in front of the house. I like it if you keep them tidy ^_^

    Hoping I can have a rest there, my friend lol

    See ya, Amy..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.