Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Gators

Yesterday, we drove with in Gulf Islands National Seashore area to look for an area where my husband can go fishing. Remember this place I posted last July? I told you guys that you can never trust the water here in Mississippi and also in Florida right? Well, gator is a normal sight whenever there's water.
We live with in this park and I never had the chance to this Nature Way Trail. Maybe because I am not fond of camping or hiking anymore. I had so much hiking in my life when I had my childhood vacation in Camiguin Island, probably, LOL!
Anyway, in this forested area, more than 75% is a marsh land. While looking for a nice place to go fishing, one woman who was doing hiking invited us to see what she was seeing.
I did not bring my camera as usual so, I am using my cellphone again and I took the picture of the gator just floating quietly at the right side of the picture. It's not so clear I know. The gator's mouth touched the riverbanks and you can see the long black body just lay still.
This is the shallow water in the park. Yesterday, in the morning was a low tide so, the gator is very obvious down below.
We didn't go fishing. Instead, we took our lunch at Fort Maurepas Park in Front Beach Boulevard, Ocean Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.