Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Opportunities That Draw Money

I just realized that IZEA company gave me so much opportunities in less than two years. I made 13 offers in PPPv4, in PPPv3 411 and in Social Spark 121. Those are the opportunities I have written. I must admit that the blessings I got from these opportunities are more than my income as a teacher back home. It was really amazing that you can earn so much in blogging. Plus, you will learn a lot of things and the most important one is gaining friends----> REAL FRIENDS. If you have time to fool with computers, monetize your time by blogging. This hobby is productive and uplifting. Take it from me.

5 comments:

  1. wow dami mong offers sa v4... ako di ako successful doon but I can't complain naman SS is good to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. taud-taud na man pud diay ka ga-blog amz noh? btaw ur right, mka-earn jud ka'g income aning blogging doh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Ams, wow dami mong opps sa PPPv4 ako bihira lang dyan heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. loyal ka talaga sa IZEA! daming opps! lalo na sa SS ang sipag mo grabe, may interim posts pa dun dapat. IZEA is changing the PPP platform today, supposedly pero hindi ko pa nakikita. I'm happiest with v4.0 pero ngayon parang messy na kasi dami na nilang programs, may sponzai pa, spontweets, etc. anyways, keep it up! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right sis, i earned substantial income talaga jud. now i am slowing down coz of my health. pero when im totally fine il get back to active blogging, again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.