Followers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Yamaha PDX-60

I love music and I always listen to my favorite artist using my iPod. When my husband and I travel from Orlando to Mississippi, my iPod is my life on the road. It is a gadget that keeps me out from boredom. I use it on my way to and from my work and when I am lounging around at home. It is my best entertainment that is handy and gives me a total relaxation. I use my iPod to listen to my kind of music, play my game, view my video collection and watch my favorite movie that I downloaded. I heard about Yamaha PDX-60, a Speaker Dock that has an instant connection with Yamaha yAired wireless technology. Using this technology, there will be no sound delays and the quality sound is excellent. The exciting feature of Yamaha PDX-60 is that you can charge your iPhone and iPod at the same time. You can use the dock on the speaker and the other on the included charging cradle. The best feature that I like about Yamaha PDX-60 is that the transmitter unit is small and handy. It means that I can carry my iPod and iPhone around and talk on the iPhone with the transmitter attached. That is really great right? Are you interested to know more about this product? Visit yamaha.com today for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.