Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Termites Gave Me Headache

After working for two years, I was able to buy a house and lot property located over looking our city. That was 10 years ago and this property is my prized possession. I made minor improvements in the house like building a division and added tile flooring on the whole floor area. My mother and my cousin live there for almost two years while I am living here in the US. Recently, mom has kept reminding me that the termites damage all the door jams. These tiny creatures can really eat the whole house if we just take it for granted. My mother did some remedy and apply some termite baits but, the colony was not destroyed. I am planning to make my property bigger next year so; I will have them cure the soil first. It is truly annoying to see few termites popping out from somewhere. There must be a colony nearby. I told them to maintain the application to terminate the termites. When I come home, I will have my major project done and the termites should be out of sight. Are you having problems with termites too? If you did, click the link provided here and good luck to both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.