Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Childhood Sports Activities

I just can not forget my childhood activities such as biking, skating and riding in my brother's scooter. Those were really fun memories with all the sweat from playing and having the endurance of pain upon miscalculations. Minor bruises were not at all painful with these hobbies. I never had the chance to play the longboard skateboards because I am scared to fall and hurt so badly. My brother and cousins will not say no to this kind of sports. Boys love to play this and would even try new tricks to jump higher than the others. I can only watch them play and applaud if they are showing excellent moves. Sometimes, I would just cover my eyes if someone would fall to the pavement and hurt their ankle. There were accidents but, it was just minors as far as I remembered. If you are looking for skateboards, click the link provided here. You can find skateboards for boys as well as for girls. If your teenager wanted a skateboard, buy it here. Just visit the Website today and make sure you will also buy a head gear and knee pad for protection. It is better to be safe than be sorry after untoward accidents happen.

1 comment:

  1. i love biking too but now im too scared to get bruises, lol. i don't know if i can still balance on a bike.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.