Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Seagulls

Whenever we feel like going to the beach, my eyes will always be delighted to see the birds on the beach. My husband doesn't like these birds because for him, they are lazy birds. They just wait for some shrimp boat and steal what the fisherman got. Well, they just hover on the boat though and if given the chance, they can steal what they caught.
My husband doesn't like the idea that they just stay in flock and wait for something. The Pelicans on the other hand, were out by the sea and fishing for food. The Seagulls can do the same and can dive on the water but, seldom you see them do it.
It just amazed me how they are flock together and if it is windy, they faced the wind blows. I find it as amazing behavior especially during storm and so windy, they just stay here like this.
Just wondering why can't they just fly and stay on the trees like what other birds do usually.
Well, if I have bread crumbs and I throw it at them, they love to fly above my head. All of these birds would and it entertains me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.