Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vegas in Real Life

Guest post written by Dawn Allister:

I've watched so many movies about Vegas and most of them make it seem really crazy and fun, within reason. So after i went and saw teh movie The Hangover with my girlfriends we decided that we wanted to take an all girls trip there.

But there was a lot that I needed to do before I left on the trip. So I made sure that I had an appropriate wardrobe, so I went out and bought some party but still appropriate dresses, and did some research on some hearing aids Dayton. I had been wanting to get some for a while because my hearing had been a problem so I thought going on that trip was as good of a reason as any. I went to Miracle Ear and got some hearing aids.

Our trip was great, it wasn't nearly as exciting as the stuff that they couldn't remember on The Hangover movie, but we had a good time that was OK with us. We got a lot of shopping done, saw some shows and even did some gambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.