Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Search for Web Hosting

This month, one of my domain sites will renew for another year. I set it up automatically to one of the best web hosting pad that I knew since I started blogging 4 years ago. I choose that option because I am so busy with so many activities and by doing so, it gives me a worry-free mind. All I have to do is grab an opportunity, write it and submit it on time. I do not want to experience another hassle moment where I forgot to renew my domain site and it freezes everything. The posts that I submitted came to an error during the most critical step in blogging which is the approval. How did I solve it? It took me a week to set back my site and manually, they approve my posts. Of course, I got paid though delayed for so many days. I then promise myself to opt in automatic renewal. I can say based from my experience, it truly is a hassle-free and very convenient. No more searching for web hosting company because I am currently satisfied with what I have right now. For me, web hosting search is done for my domain sites because I already found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.