Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Phone Matters

My husband wanted to organize his smart phone and requested that I should activate all the apps in it. It is a smart phone and therefore, it has anything that you can want in a phone. He complains about email matters and so, I added some email solutions for him. In a day, he can use it and I know his business will be fine and he will thank me for saving him. Actually, for a millionth time. He is not a gadget man but, he learns fast though. Of course, aside from apps that he could used for business, I will also add those social networking sites. Who in this point in time that won't like it? Everyone does, right? Would you believe that his got his newest phone for a half a year and he doesn't like it. You know why? All the apps that he loves are not downloaded and neither activated. So, I end up doing it now and it's easy as 1-2-3! Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.