Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flight

I only made four long flights from Philippines to the US and I tell you, it was an easy 33 hours for me. I enjoyed my 5 stops to huge airports and when I travel alone, that's when I get excited. Catching my flights and searching for my gates are like a labyrinth that challenge my ability in solving real puzzles. Of course, I armed myself with the knowledge of the airports and I got this bragging confidence, just a stubborn attitude that I can do it. So far, I never encountered any problems from the checked-in to the immigration interviews, to baggage claim and finding my gates. And when I am seated in my comfortable space in the plane, taking pictures drag my flight hours fast. What an exciting experience and I can't wait for my next long trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.