Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monte Carlo: Selena Gomez

I have good news for all the fans of Selena Gomez out there! Grace is her character role in the new movie Monte Carlo which will be in theaters July 1st. This is a comedy adventure movie which my niece and her mother talks about all week, a mother-daughter bonding moment this Friday. Are you planning to watch?.
I was actually envious because I would love to watch it with my mom too but, she's not here with me. Anyway, I have friends to watch this movie with. One is like a "mother-figure" since, she treated me like her own daughter! She's fond of Selena Gomez, would you believe that? Now, check out this Monte Carlo Movie trailer in AMIABLEAMY BLOG. See it?  This movie is truly exciting to watch! We all enjoyed watching the movie trailer especially when she wore those beautiful dresses and roaming the place of Monte Carlo! That place is truly the best location to have a never ending adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.