Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My iPad Portfolio Case

We went out to Walmart yesterday to buy an iPad accessories such as screen shield and standing portfolio case. This store has good buys and offer super low prices compared to other store in the US. Walmart is one of my favorite stores here in the US.I found what I have been looking for. I bought this iPad case and it's perfect for me. It has the traditional hard shell case and soft fabric folio case. I love the sophisticated style, it's thin but, it gives that protection that I needed from scratch and impact.It has that soft magnets that secure the lid closed and has that soft, scratch-resistant interior. It also has that protective lid that adjusts into multiple angles for displaying, viewing, typing or FaceTime.As you can see from the top picture, there is a camera hole cutout on the back. It has an easy access to all buttons and ports, therefore when I charge and sync my iPad, I can perform those things without removing my iPad from the case. Check it out! It only cost $30 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.