Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Saints at New Orleans

When I was in the PI, I love to watch Fox News and Food Network. Basically, I know the famous US food chef by name because I watched their show on cable TV. One time, they featured the BEIGNETS in Louisiana showing the Cafe Du Monde place, the origin of the famous beignets. I was so curious about the taste. When we live in Mississippi, I told my husband that I want to eat Beignets and off we go to Louisiana. Then, we frequent the place and always stop by at Cafe Du Monde for a quick snacks. The picture below was taken in February, 2010 at New Orleans.I can't wait for the Football Season! I want to cheer for my favorite team, SAINTS. In 2010, they became the NFL Champion and we head the place to witness the welcome parade for the SAINTS team. That was a freezing day in New Orleans and despite the 200K crowd, everybody was freezing to death! After the parade, it took us 4 hours to get out from the hotel garage and took us another hour to get out from Downtown area. That event was fun and exciting!

1 comment:

  1. haguy Amy..kumusta ka na...murag decade nakong wa ka visit nimo hehehe. Unsa na balita hahaha.

    Thanks sa visit kay naka balik ko diri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.