Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Color Purple

Do you like Purple? I noticed that I am attracted to this color in fact, I have gadgets that are purple. When we do our grocery, I always buy fresh flowers such as the picture below. I forgot the name of this flower. It is so pretty don't you think? Here's the pen that was given to me by a realty company.Then, my purple Acer Notebook with my purple USB Connect which was turn-upside down but, it's purple too.
Anyway, purple is a range of hues of color between red and blue. Purple occurs by mixing the primary colors red and blue in varying proportions. Purple is a secondary color from blue and red. Purple can be equal to the primary color magenta. I don't know about color theory but, a "purple" is defined as any non-spectral color between violet and red. The spectral colors violet and indigo are not purples but, they are purples according to common English usage since they are between red and blue. Confusing eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.