Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Emptiness and Melancholy

Our friend just lost a husband few weeks ago, a battle of cancer which was really unexpected. When I arrived here in the US, it seemed too many had died. In fact, four of them were really close to my heart, 3 close friends and my father-in-law who died 2 days before my birthday. Just sad right? Today, a friend called my husband to have her last will and testament notarized. That is really a good decision a parent should do. Having seen death of others passes you by, you would think that life is really a blessing everyday. We should have a will for peace of mind for those who will be left behind.Our friend invited us for dinner and she said, we were the first guests in the house who she invited for dinner after her husband died. Seemed like a point of getting out of the shell lil by lil. I felt her pain and I could see misty eyes. But, my husband always divert the topic to funny memories so; the visit was pleasant and she laughed her heart out with the jokes cracked by my husband.Awhile later, while our friend had spoken her pain of losing the husband, these cute and beautiful dogs were lying so peacefully. We were just listening to her and I took these pictures. The first picture depicts emptiness and melancholy, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.