Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Last Birthday Of Dad

February of 2010, my father-in-law had a big celebration during his 90th birthday. It was the plan made by his two daughters. That was a fun celebration because the huge clan was there. Cousins, children, in-laws, granchildren and close friends were all there. He was bragging about him being a good player of bowling using the Wii Console of course. He was healthy man but, he keeps on saying he was just tired. Two days before my birthday in July, he just died on his sleep. His funeral was the best solemn military funeral that I ever attended. He was a Major in the Air Force and it is an honor to know him. He would always call me "my Amy" and keep reminding me that I am his youngest daughter. Rest in Peace Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.