Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cool Attractions at Magic Kingdom in Disney World

It seemed that I am now an agent for Disney World for this free honest to goodness info huh? When I started blogging in 2008, I blog and share about our Disney trips since I live just 30 minutes away from Disney World. When we live in Mississippi for more than a year, I blog about the places in the Gulf Coast. But, we are back in Orlando so, back to posting about Disney World. What are the cool rides in Magic Kingdom? All of them actually!My niece teased me that I love "baby rides" LOL. Slow moving rides such as: Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Jungle Cruise, Liberty Square Riverboat, main Street Vehicle LOL, Pirates of the Caribbean, Tomorrow land Speedway, Walt Disney World Railroad and more.If you love adrenalin rush rides then, take the Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mad Tea Party, Astro Orbiter and Splash Mountain. The latter is not bad at all. I have been to Magic Kingdom many times but, I did not dare to take these rides. But, last Wednesday, I was convinced by my niece (9 year old) to ride with her. I love it. I never felt dizzy, nor had headache. It was a cool ride actually. I think I can't ride and will never ride the Big Thunder and Space Mountain.My favorite attractions are the following: Speedway, Transit Authority, Riverboat Ride, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain.If you go back to your resort through the monorail, you should try riding the ferry. The ride is nice and the view of Disney World is very beautiful especially at sunset time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.