Followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy is a Happy Poodle

When my husband worked at 9 AM and mine is at 10 AM, problem arises because I don't drive yet. I told hubby that I will just walk since workplace is only two blocks away. Hubby don't like the idea so; he asked few of our friends to alternately pick me up for work.

Luckily, we are surrounded with good friends. Barbara is one of the close friends that we have and she has a brown poodle named Happy. Oh she treats her as the youngest baby and Happy would wail when I tried to put leash on her. For Happy, leash would mean taking her away from mommy LOL.

Anyway, Happy is like a child, very clever, and funny too. She loves to play and when I am around she always like to kiss me which I am not a fan for. Barbara would tell he "NO" and she would be embarrassed. It happened when Barbara pick me up one time and Happy was with her. She sat nearby the armrest and keep looking at me and would sneak a kiss, LOL. I don't like her kissing me but, I thought that was funny. Barbara loves buying toys for her. Her area seemed like a Pets Aware Pet Shop and Pet Care. I miss them both. I miss playing ball with Happy. Oh, she would run and get the ball in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.