Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Carlton International

In less than three months, hubby and I will be having a vacation in Europe. We will definitely visit Paris, Spain and Germany. We are still looking for a place to stay either in the city proper or a place overlooking the vineyards. I was browsing some of the luxury villas in South of France and I was just blown away with the beautiful scenery of the villas in this location. It's a total oasis and I look forward to spend a relaxing day at villa rentals South of France.

My husband lived and travelled in Europe for years so; he knows where and what places to show me around in France. I will be contended if I can visit Notre Dame, Mont Saint Mitchel, Palace of Versailles, and Eiffel Tower. I don't have any other itinerary and I leave all the planning to my husband.

Anyway, are you planning to visit the Monaco area? Check out the French Riviera villa rental and I hope you will find the place that's right for you and your family. As for us, we will consider these places but, we are still looking for more options. I hope we can find an affordable place with awesome views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.