Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Good Deals on Designer Footwear on Black Friday

I refrain from buying designer shoes for one good reason, brand names are pricey.  That is not the case on Black Friday. It is the only time of the year which I can afford to buy brand names at discounted prices. I won't miss shopping on the biggest sale event of the year in fact; I was saving for weeks just to have a budget for my shopping spree.

My husband and I went out shopping for at least two hours starting from midnight on Black Friday. I was a happy camper because I was able to buy the designer shoes that I wanted. I bought a Converse Chuck Taylor Slip-On in natural color; an Ansley Slipper Chestnut Suede which is an UGG product and the Rokkit Flip Flop Black Leather by FitFlop. I bought these items for half the price using the Black Friday discount and the coupons that I have. For now, all prices are back to the original and since today is Cyber Monday, I am still on the lookout for amazing deals.

As I was checking online, I saw the beautiful selection of Birkenstock Sandals at jildorshoes.com then I saw the Arizona Taupe Suede. I like it a lot but, the price is still above my budget. I am hoping that in few days, the item will be on sale.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.