Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blooms Inside the Tinker Bell's Butterfly Garden

Our visit to EPCOT in Disney World was just done in few hours. We wanted to stick to the plan: take three rides, stay in Future World and take photos in few areas there and the entrance. I tell you what, we were roaming about 30% in Future World areas. Yes, there is so much to see around but, since we have a pass holder, we are not in a hurry. We can comeback anytime. I already posted few photos of the topiary display in EPCOT as well as the fairy houses display. I still have more photo's to share though and for now, these are the flowers found in Tinker Bell's Butterfly garden.
This is one of my favorites. The blooms just explode.
I am not sure if this belongs to sunflower family.
Here's another color.
I like this too, it's like a scepter.
This is pretty too in fact, I got this one in my garden one time.
Here is Tinker Bell standing at the side exit/entrance of the garden.
This flower is my most favorite.
Very Pretty
This flower is nice too.
I think this flower is called Everlasting.
This is another color of everlasting flower.

That's all for now. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.