Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Florida Citrus

Highway West 98 is truly a nice route for road trips. If you are coming from south of Florida and just love traveling up to the gulf of Mexico, this is a wonderful and fun drive ever. Highway 75 and I-10 are so much different. And this is just one of the few things you will see on this highway.
This is a makeshift stand selling vegetables and fruits fresh from the farmers garden in Florida. Truly cheap and the oranges are so delicious and sweet.
Look at this lovely vegetables, the owner of this place just smile at me while i took these pictures. She must be thinking, "poor girl, she never saw a farmers market before ...LOL"
Ohh my favorite. I did not buy because I just brought a bag of grapes for my road trip snacks...hehehe.
Sweet honey here...
These oranges was damage by the cold weather for 2 weeks. If you click the photo, there were really spots so, it really affected the farmers. Forcing them to sell this oranges into 10 for $1.
Pumpkin... the display still looks gorgeous isn't it?
The lonesome man who buy the Citrus, LOL! We actually bought $3 worth of 13 fruits.
This is 6 for a $1....I had so much fun eating this citrus, no wonder, Florida has Citrus Parade to brag about. Imagine this tons of oranges.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Fresh fruits, produce and everything.. waaaaaaaa that is so good.. the veggies looks really good and fresh girl Amy. Lovely photographs too! Very interesting, ganahan man pod ta mamalengke. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruits and vegetables. Is this in Florida? Sounds like a good deal, $3 for 13 fruits. I went to one of the farmers markets here in San Diego but I did not like the prices at all. By the way, are you from Visayas? I am from Cebu. hehe just curious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.