Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hall of Fame Attraction in Disney

When I visited Disney World for the first time last year, I like this place. It has a head statue of celebrities who belong to the Hall of Fame in the Academy Television Arts and Sciences. I choose the statue of Oprah Winfrey because she is one of my favorite talk show hosts.
After long hours of wandering inside the Hollywood Studio, my legs starts to complain so; I rested in this area. I need to take the shady part too considering the sun is a scorcher. It was a 98 degrees and its frying my skin, LOL.
A closer look of the lady figure.

6 comments:

  1. halo amz, i like all your pics...and your poses as well hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mura nindot ilaag dira ams ah, hoi musta nmn ka? was nata chat2 bah..au au pirmi diha mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wla pa mi ka-laag sa Disney girll.. Huwaton namo nga modako gamay si fifi para ma-enjoy pud nya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too i dont like it under the heat of the sun, dali ra ko manlagom ba.sayang ang mga whitening creams hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah..ka gwapo gud sa posing sa gikapoy ug suroy suroy..nya pasilong dayon kay init diay, hehehe. nice kaayo imong mga pics Amz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. me allergy din ako sa sun, kaya sunblock lang girl..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.