Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time for Sleep

Working in the graveyard shift is really hard. I need to get 8 hours of sleep each day to keep me awake on my working hours from 11 PM up to 7:30 in the morning. At first, I feel like a zombie. I was doing my normal job and one of my co-worker said, "BOO!" and realized that I was asleep for seconds. That was really funny! Well, I was able to survive that nightmare and for three months now, I am well adjusted. We have no leather beds at home but sometimes, I took the comfort of taking a nap in the leather chair of my father-in-law because it is very comfortable. I am blessed with a thick hair and sometimes it feels so warm and sleeping in that chair kept my head cool. Anyway, it is time for my sleep now and I am a bit too lazy today thinking that it is "my Monday". I think everyone felt the same way, right? We are excited during weekends and during weekdays, we are lazy because we have deal the workloads over and over again. For whatever reasons, once we are at workplace, we wanted to get the work nicely done, right? Just enjoy your work and have a good sleep when you needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.