Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Dream Summer Vacation

I look forward for a summer vacation spent in the islands of Hawaii and Guam. I saw these places for few hours because these islands are my point of entry into the US. I love the panoramic view of the island and admire the friendly faces of the people. From above, I cannot forget the beautiful mountain that I saw and the green trees all over the island. The memory was so vivid. How I dream to go back there and spend a summer vacation staying in the beach resort. The Key West in Florida is also one of the best places to visit for Summer Vacation. Though we live in Orlando last year and we travel as far as Miami, we did not get the chance to drive all the way to Key West. Both of us agreed that this year, we will make plans to visit one of these places. We also consider a trip to Costa Rica and stay in a nice costa rica resorts. We saw the pictures of this country and fell in love of the beautiful beach which this place is abundant. These places are my dream summer vacation destination which I hope one will be fulfilled this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.