Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time is Precious

Have you ever imagine living in a place with out any single time piece? It probably odd especially when you are a goal oriented person. Time is essential in all our daily activities and so, time piece is a precious accessory that we love to keep. Infact at home, wall clocks can be found in the kitchen, living room and in my bedroom. Without it, I probably end up unfocus and late in all my activities. I am so dependent of time piece. If I forgot to wear my watch at work, I have no clue when to take my break or lunch. Of course, unless if I keep asking somebody else. What I am driving at is that, time is really precious. Letterally or not, time enable us to set goals, focus and act according to a time frame. We can accomplish more if we follow the time. Our life is govern on how we manage our time and if we discipline ourselves, goal is achievable. Speaking of time piece, I love wall clocks that are unique and having a contemporary design. It can surely lighten and add a glow on the space where the amazing wall clock is hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.