Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sports Fan

When I was in college, I love watching sports activities in school such as basketball and softball games. I can scream my loudest cheer to my picked team but, of course with the company of my sport buddies. On TV shows, I watched big games such as NBA and boxing. We can't help it but too proud when our favorite team won the match. From then on, I always make it a point that I will not miss any big event locally and on TV. My friends and I would subscribe a pay per view event especially on boxing. Have you ever tried sport bets? Well, we do bet when there is a fight of our favorite boxer. Of course, I always win because my favorite boxer is undefeated.

Anyway, sports betting is interesting when it comes to football and you can win big. Our friends would bet for their favorite NFL team and those who won had the biggest laugh. Of course, having to take home the "moolah" from friends who joined the fun is a major accomplishment already. Others would do it online too and if you learn how to bet on sports, the happier you can be, right? Presently, I am a sports fan of basketball, boxing, golf and football and I enjoyed every game that I watched. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.