Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

California Escapade

California is one of the places that is in my wishlist to visit. I finally did able to see it and it was a great week of fun and wandering. I visited Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Francisco in my 10 days vacation. We went to Hollywood walk of fame and I can't get enough of it. I never explored the places which I wanted to go but, I will definitely come back.
This is Kodak Theatre, one of the popular places that you should go once you are in LA.

I had my "despidida" lunch in this old building called The Old Sphagetti Factory, a restaurant that serves Italian food which I so loved! Inside, the ambiance is really unique because it is an old school back in 1900's. The decoration includes a chalkboard and flags which are displayed on the ceiling. Amazingly, Philippine flag is there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.