Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chiropractor

Since I work on a night shift, I noticed that I am always tired the whole day. I have been complaining to my husband that I do not like this schedule and yet, it took me 10 months to finally quit. My whole body is aching that as soon as I get home, I doze off to bed in an instant. For me, this is not a healthy lifestyle! It is not a human nature to wake the whole night and sleep the whole day. It is sickening! I was reading a chiropractic philosophy that explain about Holism. It further explain that our health is affected by everything in our environment. My workplace is a smoking time bomb and only few area which have non-smoking. I come home having a migraine and I had a sad disposition all the time. There was one time that I made an appointment and see a chiropractor because I dont like surgery and medication. It helps a lot! Anyway, if you live in Texas, there is a Chiropractor Austin TX who are eager to help you out. Start living in a healthy lifestyle as soon as possible. That is what I am aiming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.