Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Maestro Guitar by Gibson

My husband gave me a birthday present which I truly love. He gave me a full size black colored acoustic guitar, a maestro made by Gibson. Music is my passion and strumming guitar is a forgotten hobby that I missed when I left the Philippines. I played guitar since my elementary years and I learned to read notes by practice.

Music became part of my life especially when I was in fifth grades. After school, I was always excited to go home and play my cousin's guitar. I had this crazy moment when I do not spend my snack allowance and saved it to buy a song magazine (wink). And everything will be alright as long as I can strum my guitar and sing my sad songs. When I was in high school, I joined a choral group and church choir and after the practice, we always take turns to strum our favorite music. It was fun! For me, the sound of music is soothing and I can be in a fantasy land where all I can feel is peace of mind and satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.