Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cagayan de Oro City Fiesta 2010

It is so nice to see these pictures right? These are the property of SOCORRO, taken during the city fiesta of Cagayan de Oro 2010.
After seeing these pictures in her FB account, I asked her if I can share it to my readers in this blog. She gave me permission of course.
I remember this area. I saw the sign of DXCC so, this is Velez St nearby the junction of Marcos Bridge( W), Macabalan (N) and heading to Lapasan on (E).
The location of the photographer is in the park of VICENTE de Lara which is nearby Central Bank and the Provincial Capitol of Misamis Oriental.

I can only imagine the crowd in this area who came from the East side of the city such as Lapasan, Cugman, Gusa, Bugo who occupied this place because it is very convenient.

Here's one of the participants of the parade, I guess that is Bugo National High School. I am not really sure though. I wish to come home next year for the Fiesta Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.