Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Project at Home

When you have limited resources, you could only plan a project according to your capabilities. When I arrived here in the Philippines a month ago, I decided to extend my place. I hired 15 workers and make one bedroom and a dining area. Here are the progress for the last 8 days now.
The picture above is the progress in 5 days. They are done with the second floor flooring.
The picture above is when they did the posts.
Here is when they did the mapping.
This is when they dug the hole for the posts about 4 feet deep.
The second floor concrete flooring was poured in. The picture below is when I took the picture at the second floor showing the street below.
Showing the materials ... the wood framing would costs a lot. So, if you have these wood materials, after the concrete project will be completed....will be useless. On my part, I will either donate it to my relatives or, make a wood house in my aunt's place. These wood framing materials costs almost $1,500.
Some workers were having a fun time up there. PSSTTTT...be careful!
Anyway, it is now in their 8th day, they are framing the rooftop.



They will stop for 8 days after working for 12 days just to season the concrete flooring. They will resume after those days and probably, my project will resume for another 15 days and will be done by then,HOPEFULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.