Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Logo Design

When I arrived home from my lone vacation for three months, my hubby was busy on his business. I saw a box of business card laying on the office table and when I tried to pry on the logo design, it wasn't bad but, I just don't like it. I plan to keep the design but, I want to create something that looks like a corporate logo design. Am I too ambitious for having that on my mind? Actually not! What I am trying to make is that, I wanted to alter the color design a lil bit. The present color design is flat and boring and I want to change it. Of course, I will not discard the ordered calling cards because I have other ways of disposing them. In our neighborhood, there are so many stores that allows people to leave their calling cards on the specific counter. Walk-in customers usually take those calling cards and it's a free advertisement, right? Anyway, we did that before. It was actually a good tool because we got clients from our neighborhood and nearby. Business was doing great at that time and we need that kind of flow. Hoping for the best this year though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.