Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Bottom Three: Top 11 Finalists

This week is Motown Madness episode of American Idol yielded to a mind-blowing and whirlwind turn of events! The bottom three was a shocker! Casey Abrams, Stefano Langone and Thia Megia had the least votes this week!All of them performed their BEST Motown favorites Tuesday night but, I was not expecting Casey and Thia would be in the bottom three. But, since nobody can predict who will be voted out, each results can be off-guard! I am a fan of Stefano but, based on performance, he should be OUT this week! The votes saved him really! He sang HELLO by Lionel Richie and his rendition is not that good. The phrasing and the pronunciation needs improvement!

Thia's performance was not bad when she sang HIT WAVE! Though I wanted her to win, I don't see her as the next American Idol. I wanted her to go out from her shell. She is already cute and charming and I don't want her to stay like that on stage. I wanted her to show her BEST and give her BEST! She don't shine among them. She is just one of them. I hope she will realize that this is her moment to WOW the crowd!

The shocking moment was when the judges unanimously throw their ONE CARD to save Casey. Was it worth the saving? I think it was not a good decision. I hope JLO will not cry if she can't save another soul at the bottom three. 11 Finalists next week but, two finalists will be out! It's getting better every week now! Fellow Kababayan, please vote Thia, let us be proud of her no matter what!

1 comment:

  1. That was really nice when the judges saved him. I think they've seen potential talent that's why they saved him. But I still want him out hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.