Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Disney World Grand Vacation

I live less than 30 minutes away from Disney World and since I am a Floridian, I am entitled to a discount to any attractions in Disney. Aside from this great opportunity, I have friends who can give me free passes for all the parks in Disney World. I have been to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studio many times but, I will keep coming back if I can find time. I just enjoyed all their attractions especially the musical stage show. Wennie the Pooh is one of my favorite characters and I bought some good stuff with it for my niece back home. My grand vacation will never complete if I can't visit the Tree of Life. I love this attraction because it house the Bugs Life where Flick, the ant lives. I love their stage show!

The picture above is Rafiki from the Lion King movie. I love animated movies of Disney. In fact, I have a collection of princesses maniatures and other cute characters. I usually buy key chains too everytime I visit Disney because it gives me a sense of pride by looking at my simple collections.To know more about Disney and all it's attractions, just visit ShopWiki because it provides links to any relevant topic. They cover the most comprehensive information that you can ever get.

1 comment:

  1. I love theme parks Ams! Been to Magic Kingdom only. But someday I wanna visit all the theme parks in Florida. Wish I live somewhere near them so I can just go visit whenever I can. Oh well. See you again Ams!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.