Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

iPod Touch

I was so disappointed today when I can't open the Website which I saved in my favorites. I found out that it's gone and they are still looking for a web hosting company for their site. I guess that company are losing their clients. I was about to do my online shopping but then, it won't connect. If I have a business and already built a connection to my customers, I will make it sure that they can find me on the Web.Of course, I made my online shopping to another Site like Walmart and Best Buy. I want to buy another iPod Touch because I gave my iPod to my brother when I visited the Philippines last year. I was actually comparing the price and I found a good deal but, I will wait few days to buy it because it will definitely go down. The iPod Touch now is with FaceTime, Retina display, HD video recording, and Game Center. I am buying an Apple iPod touch with 32GB capacity and in new design. I love this gadget because it features face time video calling and it has brilliant 960-by-640 retina display. It's has an awesome HD 720p video capture with built-in mic and has an Apple A4 chip in it. What I love about this iPod Touch is that, it has a front and back-facing cameras and has an iOS 4.1 software. I just need a 32GB Apple iPod touch because I know that in the future, I will have to give it away, so this is good for me right now. Oh by the way, this item is compatible with a Mac and Windows. I miss my iPod and this replacement is an awesome replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.