Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paradise Cove in Orlando

Hubby and I was invited to a wedding ceremony of our friend's friend. Actually, it was a business invitation because my hubby was the officiant who performs the wedding ceremony. It was for FREE of charge because our friend is one of our closest friends, there you go LOL.
The bride is so beautiful and the groom is gorgeous, they were perfect to each other. Hoping they will be together forever and till death do they part, hmmm....awesome promise!
Paradise Cove is located at Lake Bryan Drive, Orlando, Florida. These are the pictures which I took before the wedding proper. I just love the scenery!
Paradise Cove is just nearby Disney area. If you are planning to have this place for your wedding ceremony and reception, wohoooo.....two thumbs up, I highly recommend it.
They have wedding packages which you can choose from according to your budget. Check out their website, paradisecoveorlando dot com :-) and if you need someone to marry you, leave your phone number on the comment below and I will refer you to the best notary service in Orlando, budgetwise....no worries, it's affordable. You have my word for that.
I saw their photographer, he took amazing captions! If you love my pictures, you can hire me too :-) , two meetings will be good. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.