Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Twister Fries

I have crazy food cravings! It is so easy to feed me because I am so shallow with just anything. How shallow? Well, I can cry with sentimental movies even if I saw it a millionth times. You can drag me to eat bananaque while walking on the street hehehe, sort of! Thanks to the wonders of deep-fryer and frozen fries! This preparation is easy and no sweat at all!

I found a website that talks about food and simple recipes and they send email newsletters to their subscribers. It is very helpful for me because I have no cooking idea whatsoever! My mother is the cook in the house and I am the breadwinner! I have no time for cooking during my day off. My aunt's family lives with us for many years and all my cousins do the cooking too. Basically, I provide for food and they do the cooking! Anyway, living away from home is not easy! But, I manage to adjust pretty good! For four years, what do you expect? I am NO expert but, I can cook and hubby loves my cooking! Well, twister fries is just a comfort food that I featured in this post! Even a three year old knows how to make this with supervision, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Maayo pa ka Ams, maskin sige lang kaon dili mutambok. hay lami man jud mukaon, lami sad mutambok hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.