Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Fun to Travel

I am so lucky to have so many friends from all walks of life. Would you believe that I have so many gay friends and that I am so proud to have them in my life? First of all, they are so witty, fun to be with and talented in all aspects. For me, they are friends for life and they are always available when I need them. My girlfriends love to hang out with them in Restaurants and Coffee Shops. We usually have knacks on good food. We all love fashion and the topic pertaining to men will be the fun talks that we can't resist without. That is the other side of the coin though! We all manage to face life so seriously too. Most of my gay friends are educated, highly intellectuals and professionals. One of them, traveled to many places for work related activity. But, when he got the time, he would call us informing he was staying in different Hotels. He loves traveling and he loves his hectic schedules at work. When he's in town, we routinely hang out and talk what's new with our lives.

1 comment:

  1. That's really nice, Ams, catching up with our friends is really a good way to to communicate and build strong foundation of friendship. I miss my friends back home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.