Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Worth of a Blog

I was just browsing awhile ago when I came to a website that feature the worth of a website. I was just curious and so, I typed in my site and guess what, this site supposedly worth $107,600. Whewww! I was blown away! If ever that's true, I would sell this site to whoever wants to own it LOL!

Anyway, it's just nice to know that it's worth like that according to their calculation. At least google rank this site as PR 3 too.It means a lot that this personal travel site has a good number of visitors and for me, that's what matters. For all my visitors, thank you for spending your time on my site.

2 comments:

  1. wow! that's impressive cuz :) keep it up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats Ams :-); your blog deserves a higher rank!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.