Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Freschetta by the Slice Pizza

This post brought to you by FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.

FRESCHETTA® By the Slice pizza is undoubtedly my favorite pizza ever. Yesterday, hubby and I were thinking to prepare an easy lunch, hang out together, just stay indoor and watch TV. We decided to buy Pizza and I picked up one of my favorites: Six Cheese Medley and  Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom for hubby.

FRESCHETTA® By the Slice has four flavors and aside from the two flavors I mentioned above, I can't contain myself from eating the BBQ Recipe Chicken and Vegetable Medley too. The idea of buying by the slice in the grocery store is just perfect. No leftover pizza, great savings and besides, by the slice pizza of Freschetta is the right portion I need for a good meal. Husband and I  pretty much agree on this fact! The taste is so good and even if it's frozen, once I took it from the oven, the quality is not compromise. The crust is cook perfect and the taste is just delicious with cheesy toppings that I love the most. It's so funny because by thinking about it makes me drool and I am craving for more right now! Try it and you will love it! Check out   http://www.facebook.com/freschettapizza on Facebook and LIKE the page and if you have twitter account, please follow @FreschettaPizza  to know the latest news in town.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.