Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Brutal Heat

I am sickly especially in summer time. It is not summer but, it feels like it. I just found out that I have allergy and it's terrible during this time of the year. A friend called me this morning if I could go to Disney World with them. I just said NO. I know what's it like in Disney at this time. I wouldn't enjoy it because the heat index is brutal.Well, there are so many attractions to go to avoid the heat outside. We can stay indoors such as watching live shows of Nemo, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Bugs Life, Beauty and the Beast, and many more. But, once you go out from these places, the muggy feeling will meet your face dead on! This is our weather forecast this week and I can't wait for November, LOL! Let me laugh a lil bit, I am still sick from this brutal heat but, I need to work! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.