Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kmart.com Online Shopping Experience

I love shopping online because it is easy and I don't have to go to the mall. Sometimes, I am too lazy to roam around the mall so, having the comfort to shop online is truly fun. I have a store card that I don't use for months so I thought of using it. I went to KMART.COM and ordered 7 pairs of footwear. After 3 days, the customer service told me it was cancelled due to OUT OF STOCK and I was not charged.After a week, I received my first box which contain 3 pairs of footwear. To my surprise, there are four pairs supposedly but, they sent it to other customer but, the receipt was sent to me and I was charged.

I sent a complain and they replied I was not charged. It pissed me off because KMART charged my card the whole amount of 4 pairs of footwear. I had a series of emails and most of the time, different customer service replied to my complaint. I had to explain over and over again what had happen.

Then, since they don't research who made the mistakes, they asked me to show my bank account that I was charged with. In fact, they knew that I was charged the full amount because they have access to my account. I ordered from KMART.COM but, customer service rep who replied to my inquiries were from SEARS.COM.

My second box came and it has only one item with exact amount paid. The third box did not come. After two weeks, I inqured about it and came to find out, it was sent to the same address in Illinois. They refunded the amount after a week.

Presently, I am still fighting to get the refund of the first item. I am not pleased with the customer service representative of KMART/SEARS. I swear I don't want to use their Website again. In fact, I close my Sears account. Oh by the way, this happened TWICE in a row! Few months ago, I ordered different perfumes and it was mess up! POOR online service! Dont SHOP in KMART.COM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.