Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lord's Widow: For A Good Cause

My mother is active in the church activity as well as other social gatherings for seniors. This picture was taken during the 18th Anniversary Celebration of the Lord's Widows held in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.They have a Beauty Search during this time and most of the proceeds will benefit the victims of a calamity in the nearby towns. I told myself, I will support my mom at the same time give it for a cause. I sent an amount that would make her win the title. But, a friend needed financial help at that moment. My mother asked me if she could split the money and help a friend. I told her, it's her decision. She won first runner-up for few pesos difference. But, all of us were satisfied because we help the cause and most of all we extended help for a friend in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.