Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paranormal Activity

We celebrated our wedding anniversary last month and we spent a short vacation in Saint Augustine, Florida known to be the oldest city in the country. We visited Fort Matanzas National Monument along the inlet of Matanzas River. I love to take pictures, I took so many angles in and out. Here's what I noticed: The picture below was taken outside and it's really clear. It is because I was outdoor, right? Typically, the result was normal.Here is the inside shot using the same camera. I took this picture and my hands are steady but, the result was blurry. I deleted the first shot and took another picture, here's the result. The indoor lighting is not at all dark but, the result of the picture is blurry. Every single shot inside was like this. Could it be because of "paranormal activity"? This is a historical site and when it comes to death, this place is gruesome in 18th century. This building stood in it's original condition. Could this blurry image a ghost tried to manipulate a camera? I am just making my hunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.