Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Cute Baby Blanket

I was browsing online and saw the pink Cute Baby Blanket and Cashmere Baby hat. Oh my my, I wish I already have a baby by now! Since I did promise a friend to send her something for her baby shower, I was able to buy stuffs in a baby store online few days ago. I was so thrilled viewing the nursery items, so colorful and cute. I think women has an inner instinct to design on How to make a nursery cozy as part of the preparation on her pregnancy too.I babysat a friend's daughter few months ago and saw the design of the little girls bedroom. It was full of fairies and butterflies and it feels cozy like a little garden. The father knows how to paint and a real good artist as his skills did all the artistry work of the child's room.


It looks like a princess room and the little girl loves it. Oh well, enough for my daydreaming already. Any products that's related to children from head to toe, beds and bedding's, playhouse and toys are all cute and interesting to buy for children. I am still shopping in the children's department for my nephews and niece and I enjoyed it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.