Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Taking Snap Shots

When we have road trips, I am always on the passenger seat and taking snap shots was my past time activity. I wanted to capture the beautiful view that I saw so; I can share it here for all of you. I am only using my Blackberry or Droid phones.This picture is showing the image of the wide intersection with high tech camera at the top of that posts. It captures those motorists who run the red lights! This picture below was taken at the Banana River while we are going to Cocoa Beach.
Such a beautiful day in Port Canaveral and so many people are having fun times doing boating and fishing.
The Banana River on both sides as we drive on the Causeway Road going to Cocoa Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.