Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Living on a Farm

Our friend lives on a farm in Alabama and he got a huge shed where he stored his farm equipments. I lost count as to how many equipments he got but, he has all that he needs to use for the farm.Their house is located in a farm land and a bit distant from the road. We sleep good for the night. They have no wifi in the house but, they use DSL. I was checking on their goat farm which is located at the huge area at the back of their house. I was really careful because there are rattle snakes in the area. I was on my way at the back of the house when Lo and Behold, I saw a snake. I was really scared and I ran away from it. When I look back, the snake never moves. So, I took a picture and zoom it and showed it to our friend. He said it was not a poisonous snake. It eats rats in the farm.
Our friend has three big sheds and it looks like a "man cave" which is full of gadgets for the farm. If there is a wifi and cable in the area. I think I can live here. But, I do not know if I can manage a farm land. That is too much of a work to maintain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.