Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Monetizing and Advertising

I started blogging about four years ago and I tried many options to monetize and advertise my Websites. I am not lucky with Google Ad Words and Pay per Click so, I am trying other ways to earn money online. The first time I tried Adwords was three years ago but, because I was a newbie, it was complicated for me. It did not work and so, I took it off. Anyway, have you experience the same fate as I did? Do you want to try it again?

There is a company that offers a service called AdWords management and they are knowledgeable in this topic. If you want to try again, you can tap their expertise regarding this matter. They also offer Retargeting and Online Reputation Repair issues therefore; it will work out good this time. If you are interested, just click on the links provided here and you are set to go.

Google sent me free credit to use for Adwords but, I just did not use it. I have no one to ask at that time and I was too busy to read the rules about it. It may be so simple for IT experts but, as a newbie at that time, everything is complicated for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.